Many people think losing weight is a temporary diet and exercise regime. They say “I’ll go on my diet tomorrow” or “I’m starting South Beach diet soon” but the fact is, for the general population, we can’t go on diets. There is no magic weight loss regime where you lose 10 pounds in 3 days. Even if a diet “works” you will likely gain it back unless you make it a LIFESTYLE change. Do you want to be on South Beach forever?, Considering the cost and effort, most people don’t.
What you need to do my dear reader, is change your LIFESTYLE. Don’t start big and dramatic, or you will most likely go right back where you started. I want you to start small. Here is a list of foods that make cellulite come and want to stay. Pick five to eliminate from your life for good! (yes you can have it on blue moons.) Don’t cheat and pick things you never eat anyways. Pick five items, and stick to it. You can easily replace these items or modify them to lesser evils.
1. Mayonnaise Try light mayonaise or Mayonnaise with Olive Oil
2. Milkshakes Smoothies and vanila ice cream cones are a great alternative
3. Muffins Try making your own muffins like the recipe linked here
4. French Fries Nowdays most places let you chose a side salad or fruit instead
5. Bacon Turkey Bacon is not so bad once you get used to it!
6. Regular AND Diet Soda Chrystal Light, Snapple, and G2 are pretty tasty too.
7. Doughnuts Try lightly buttered toast with cinnamon and brown sugar
8. Cheesecake Low fat cheesecake with strawberry sauce is slightly better
9. Fried Chicken Bake chicken in the oven with a bit of olive oil for a fried taste
10. Pizza with Processed Meats Try a deLIGHT pizza from Papa Murphys
11. Pot Pies
12. Potato Chips Baked Chips or oven roasted chips still taste great
13. Ribs Try a lean steak to satify that meat craving
15. Pecan Pie Try fruit pies with whole wheat crusts.
All the foods on this list are high in saturated fat, provide little nutritional value, and becon cellulite to come find you. Start by losing some of these fattening foods, and you’ll lose some pounds!